Friday, May 24, 2013

Where we are living now

Looking back on the posts I've made, I completely forgot to mention where Greg and I are living now!

We've been living in Provo, UT since June 2012 because Greg got accepted to BYU's Physics Masters program.  He's been doing really well :)  We currently have a 2 bedroom apartment in BYU's married student housing, Wymount Terrace.  When we first moved here, it was kind of weird.  I didn't think we'd end up back in Provo to live for a while!  But, it's really nice to move somewhere and already know how to get around, like what grocery store to go to, what things there are to do, and stuff like that.

Not only were we so excited that Greg got accepted to grad school but that we were moving closer to my younger sister Meaghan, who's working on her bachelors at BYU.  It's been absolutely fabulous living near her and being able to hang out often!  She lives just down the street, which makes it super easy to get together.

Greg now has about a year left to go and during the next year he'll be taking additional teaching classes to go towards a teaching credential (Greg wants to teach physics at high school or community college level).  I know he'll be a great teacher and he's working really hard to get there.

As for me, I currently have two part-time jobs.  One is working for Nu Skin as a Product Assembler in their distribution center and the other is bookkeeping/accounting for my dad's two companies.  The latter I do from home, which is super nice since we have a baby on the way and I can continue to do that after the baby's born.

There!  Now I've given a little general update about where we're living ;)  

No comments:

Post a Comment