So, I'm not the greatest blogger in the world. But that's okay! Haha.Greg and I recently had our 1st Wedding Anniversary!!! We couldn't believe it has been a year already! We both felt (and feel) very grateful that we have each other and that we'll be able to spend the rest of eternity together. Here's a run down of what we did:
1) I got up before Greg to surprise him with French Toast for breakfast!
2) Greg surprised me by telling me he took the day off and made all sorts of plans for that day!
3) We went to the park and had a picnic and played card games. Greg got all the food the day before and made sure I didn't see it until the next day. He likes to surprise me and I like surprises :) Good combo.
we were also going to fly kites but it was rainy :(
4) We went to the zoo! Because it was rainy, a lot of the animals weren't out like all the big cats, rhinos, etc. But we did get to see red pandas, giraffes, otters, seals, bears, wallabies, meerkats, and more including huge cockroaches (yuck!). I took lots of pictures but decided to upload just a couple.
5) Then we went to see the movie "Arthur". Greg and I liked it :)
6) We had made reservations at a restaurant called Liliana's. They serve Cajun cuisine and it was really good! We even got free dessert because it was our anniversary :)
7) We went home and got out our cake top! Since we were so full from dinner we split a small piece of cake.
All in all, it was a fantastic day! I feel so blessed to have Greg in my life and I love him so much!