Thursday, February 10, 2011

what's new with us?

Not much. But I realize now that I haven't posted pictures of our apartment with stuff in it! So here you go :)





Let's see...I've been called to be a Young Women's Music Adviser in our ward. Greg doesn't have a calling yet but I bet he'll get one soon! Next week Tuesday I'm going to a hiring seminar for the local Apple Store! Apparently, Apple has quite a few interview processes and I hope I get through them all and get a job there! I think it would be fun to work at the Apple Store. Also, ever since we got Guitar Hero, I've been listening to (or rather playing in the game) the song "Seven Nation Army" by the White Stripes. It has such a great beat! I don't think I'll get tired it! Anyway, that's about all I can think of that's new with us. Have a great day everyone!





No comments:

Post a Comment